Native to South and South-East Asia, and known for their glossy dark coloured leaves, the Rubber Plant is one of our favourite indoor plants! Rubber trees are fast growing so if you are potting this beauty yourself, be sure to put them in a pot with plenty of room for its roots to grow. If you're opting for one of our lovely pots, we have opted to offer slightly larger pots for your new ruby leaved friend to thrive in.
Starting price includes a plastic nursery plant pot.
- Prices do not include delivery.
- FREE DELIVERY available for delivery within South Perth, Kensingon, Como & Victoria Park. Please select at checkout.
- Please check our Delivery tab to ensure we deliver to your desired destination at a flat rate of $10.
UPGRADE YOUR POT:
- If you would like to upgrade your pot, browse our range of premium pots on our website and in the drop down tab.
- We do all the dirty work which includes potting your plant into its new premium pot for you!
- Different plants require different pots, we only give pot options are appropriate for the size of the plant you are purchasing.
Ficus Elastica Ruby // Ruby Rubber Plant (MED)
- Keep me in a light and bright space, best out of direct sunlight.
- Water your Rubber Plant sparingly and only when the soil has completely dried out.
- Keep me in warm temperatures where possible, I thrive in temperatures of 18°C-30°C.
- Wipe dust off leaves gently with a damp cloth.
- This plant is toxic for humans and animals, keep it out of reach of curious pets / curious people.