The Marble Queen Pothos known for its creamy white and green variegated foliage. These beauties are native to French Polynesia, and are a very popular easy to care for house plant, perfect for a beginner plant parent. Grow metres and metres of viney green goodness by keeping your Pothos in a light, warm space.
*Please keep this plant away from curious pets as they are toxic if consumed!
Starting price includes a plastic nursery plant pot.
- Prices do not include delivery.
- FREE DELIVERY available for delivery within South Perth, Kensingon, Como & Victoria Park. Please select at checkout.
- Please check our Delivery tab to ensure we deliver to your desired destination at a flat rate of $10.
UPGRADE YOUR POT:
- If you would like to upgrade your pot, browse our range of premium pots on our website and in the drop down tab.
- We do all the dirty work which includes potting your plant into its new premium pot for you!
- Different plants require different pots, we only give pot options are appropriate for the size of the plant you are purchasing.
Marble Queen Pothos
- Keep me in a bright area but not in direct sunlight please!
- Water me only when my topsoil is dry. Giving your plants a little too much love by overwatering is one of the most common plant care mistakes!
- Keep this plant away from curious pets and peopele as they are toxic if consumed.
- Keep me in a warm place, ideally 15-29° celcius is best!