Not just the name of a 1980 classic by Oliva Newton-John, our beautiful Xanadu plants are large, lush and leafy. The origins of the Xanadu are disputed, some claiming it to be native to Brazil however it is widely believed to have been discovered here in Western Australia as a hybrid of two Phylodendrins in the 1980s.
Starting price includes a plastic nursery plant pot.
- Prices do not include delivery.
- FREE DELIVERY available for delivery within South Perth, Kensingon, Como & Victoria Park. Please select at checkout.
- Please check our Delivery tab to ensure we deliver to your desired destination at a flat rate of $10.
UPGRADE YOUR POT:
- If you would like to upgrade your pot, browse our range of premium pots on our website and in the drop down tab.
- We do all the dirty work which includes potting your plant into its new premium pot for you!
- Different plants require different pots, we only give pot options are appropriate for the size of the plant you are purchasing.
Philodendron Xanadu (LAR)
- Your Philodendron Xanadu only needs water when its topsoil becomes dry; water your xanadu until water flows into the saucer, then pour out any excess.
- This plant thrives in bright spaces but not in direct sunlight.
- Philodendrons do best in loose, well-drained soil.
- This plant is toxic for humans and animals, keep it out of reach of curious pets / curious people.